Construction 3045, suitable for outdoor installation and particularly designed for playgrounds. Tower with ladder and slide. Staircase with handrails in stainless steel tube. In early childhood, children already have some basic motor skills. From these learnings, situations are created in which the variation in ways of using and feeling the body gives rise to learning situations in which there is a voluntary control of this movement. The exploration of different forms of movement also allows to become aware of the various segments of the body, their possibilities and limitations, facilitating the progressive internalization of the body scheme and also the awareness of the body in relation to the outer space.
Especially for children to develop and stimulate their motor skills, as well as their ability to socialize.
- Ages: 3 to 12 years
- Number of users: 8 children
- Tower of a covered platform with a gabled roof.
- Ladder with handrails in stainless steel tube.
- Sailor ladder on an inclined plane, to access the 1st floor.
- Slide with outlet height 140 cm.
Minimum recommended floor thickness:
- Sand: 200mm plus 100mm for wear.
- Rubber: plates- 43mm / in-situ - 40mm.
- Maximum free fall height: 1400mm.